Indexing of development :
- Setup and install the ionic framework
- Create an ionic 5 application and platform setup
- Integrate Lottie-splash screen with ionic app
- Run and test the project
Required tools :
- Node JS
- Angular 8
- Ionic 5
- Terminal or Command Line
- IDE or Text Editor (We are using Visual Studio Code)
Let’s start the development
Before going move-forward and according to the principal steps, we believe that you have already to install NodeJS. If not, kindly download it using the link: NodeJS
Step 1: Setup and install the ionic framework
$ sudo npm install -g ionic $ sudo ionic -v
You need to install the ionic framework, to full-fill the requirement to create an ionic project.
Step:2 Integrate ion-slides with ionic app
Integrate ion-slides with ionic app
Step 3 : Create an ionic 5 application and platform setup
Now it times to set up the new ionic 5 application, please use the below command and run it to your terminal or command prompt.
$ ionic start Lottie_Splash_Screen_Ionic5 blank --type=angular ? Integrate your new app with Capacitor to target native iOS and Android? No
If see the above question … Choose No. It will integrate the Capacitor instead of Cordova as Native accessibility
Now it’s time to move in to your app folder
$ cd ./Lottie_Splash_Screen_Ionic5
Run your app using below ionic command
$ ionic cordova run android
Make sure you choose cordova during the selecting intermediate framework like capacitor/cordova.
Setup 4 : Select a Lottie files from lottiefiles.com
Open the URL -> Select any Lotties animation
– Open Lotties File -> Select the HTML tag as describes
– Select the your LOTTIE JSON URL -> Open the URL in another tab
– Copy the whole JSON file -> Make new folder -> In to src/assets/lottiesplash
– make new file lottie.json -> Paste whole the JSON file in to the lottie.json
That’s it …. It’s done….
You can run your app via below command for respective platform.
$ ionic cordova add android $ ionic cordova add ios
$ ionic cordova run android $ ionic cordova run ios
You can download the project at github link: